If you are thinking about engaging for the acquisition of new named accounts, here are a few early stage qualifiers that will help you before taking the next
- This is a B2B service only.
- This is not a telesales service.
- The bigger the ticket value the better the fit. 4 to 7+ figure deal size.
- This is not an inbound marketing process.
- Works for both Direct and Channel.
The process is a framework workflow that is tailored to fit your business based on your buyer profile. This is discussed, agreed and mapped out in advance of engaging
the agreed target market.
The process employed creates opportunity where other options are less likely in that:
- Telesales is an immediate and non-nurturing approach.
- Sales Executives are busy with multiple tasks, clients, closing and much more to really have the time and focus to gain the same traction.
- Marketing tends to focus on the inbound approach, which is a good approach, but does not reach and engage everyone and this is our sweet spot focus.
- It is a systematic, consistent workflow process that is able to engage every day in the acquisition of new named accounts.
- It is a combination of Hunting and Business Development skills that utilises a number of processes and tools to maximise deal opportunity output.